Features and Benefits
- 10/100/1000BaseT(X) and 1000BaseSFP slot supported
- Link Fault Pass-through (LFP)
- Power failure, port break alarm by relay output
- Redundant power input
- -40 to 75°C operating temperature range (T models)
- Designed for hazardous locations (Class 1 Div. 2/Zone 2, IECEx)
The IMC-101G industrial gigabit modular media converters are designed to provide reliable and stable 10/100/1000BaseT(X) to 1000BaseSX/LX/LHX/ZX media conversion in harsh industrial environments. The IMC-101G’s industrial design is excellent for keeping your industrial automation applications running continuously, and each IMC-101G converter comes with a relay output warning alarm to help prevent damage and loss. All IMC-101G models are subjected to a 100% burn-in test, and are available in models that support a standard operating temperature range of 0 to 60°C, and an extended operating temperature range of -40 to 75°C.