Features and Benefits
- Supports Auto-Device Routing for easy configuration
- Supports route by TCP port or IP address for flexible deployment
- Convert between Modbus TCP and Modbus RTU/ASCII
- 1 Ethernet port and 1, 2, or 4 RS-232/422/485 ports
- 16 simultaneous TCP masters with up to 32 simultaneous requests per master
- Easy hardware setup and configuration
The MB3180, MB3280, and MB3480 are standard Modbus gateways that convert between Modbus TCP and Modbus RTU/ASCII protocols. Up to 16 simultaneous Modbus TCP masters are supported, with up to 31 RTU/ASCII slaves per serial port. For RTU/ASCII masters, up to 32 TCP slaves are supported.