Features and Benefits
- 8 analog input channels for millivolts (mV), voltage, and current signal with wire-off detection (at 4 to 20 mA)
- 2-channel analog outputs for voltage, current actuator control
- 16-bit resolution analog inputs, 12-bit resolution analog output
- Simplify I/O management with MXIO library on Windows or Linux platform
- Firmware upgradable over RS-485
The ioLogik R2000/4000 series was designed for system integrators to acquire and control remote digital and analog devices over both RS-232 and RS-485 connections. Different types of digital on/off devices can be controlled, including proximity switches, mechanical switches, push buttons, optical sensors, LEDs, and light switches. In addition, different types of analog devices can be controlled, including sensors that read pH, conductivity, temperature, humidity, pressure, and flow, as well as actuators and valves. ioLogik R2000/4000 series products can be used with the standard Modbus protocol, and SCADA software or the MXIO DLL library can be used to access the server.