Features and Benefits
- Dual RS-485 remote I/O with built-in repeater
- Supports the installation of multidrop communications parameters
- Install communications parameters and upgrade firmware via USB
- Upgrade firmware through an RS-485 connection
- Wide operating temperature range: -40 to 85°C (-40 to 185°F)
Moxa’s easy-to-use ioSearch software, you can quickly access all of an ioLogik R1200 series device’s status information and settings in a user friendly graphic interface. Furthermore, ioSearch also provides an easy method for updating firmware for all ioLogik R1200 devices over an RS-485 network, so you can even update your firmware remotely. This free and easy-to-use ioSearch softwarewill reduce your maintenance time and labor effort.
Moxa’s ioLogik R1200 lets you set up your communication interface using a simple software utility. When the ioLogik R1200 is on the same RS-485 network, you no longer need to turn hundreds of dials during setup. Instead, simply configure and duplicate each ioLogik R1200’s baudrate and mode through the graphical user interface. This convenient software feature eases the effort of maintenance engineers, and greatly simplifies upgrading traditional device configuration.