Features and Benefits
- 4 10/100/1000BaseT(X) ports plus 5 combo (10/100/1000BaseT(X) or 100/1000BaseSFP slot) Gigabit ports
- Fiber optic options for extending distance and improving electrical noise immunity
- Turbo Ring and Turbo Chain (recovery time < 50 ms @ 250 switches), RSTP/STP, and MSTP for network redundancy
- TACACS+, SNMPv3, IEEE 802.1X, HTTPS, and SSH to enhance network security
- Easy network management by web browser, CLI, Telnet/serial console, Windows utility, and ABC-01
- Supports MXstudio for easy, visualized industrial network management
The EDS-G509 is equipped with 9 Gigabit Ethernet ports and up to 5 fiber optic ports, making it ideal for upgrading an existing network to Gigabit speed or building a new full Gigabit backbone. Gigabit transmission increases bandwidth for higher performance and transfers large amounts of video, voice, and data across a network quickly. Redundant Ethernet Turbo Ring, Turbo Chain, RSTP/STP, and MSTP increase system reliability and the availability of your network backbone. The EDS-G509 series is designed especially for communication demanding applications, such as video and process monitoring, shipbuilding, ITS, and DCS systems, all of which can benefit from a scalable backbone construction.